Grip Establishment Issues New
Grip Establishment Common Issues
The support hand comes on late (as shown to the left) makes it very difficult to get it positioned consistently and adjusting the support hand takes precious time.
Each video is between 1 – 2 minutes with highly focused learning points. This is not a course telling you,that you have to do this or that. Instead this course is formed from observing thousands of shooters and hundreds of instructors and takes an objective-based approach to give this core fundamental attention.
div style=’padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:0px;border-top-width:px;border-top-style:solid;border-top-color:;border-bottom-width:px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:;’ class=”row three-columns cf ui-sortable section ” id=”le_body_row_3″ data-style=”eyJlbGVtZW50SWQiOiJsZV9ib2R5X3Jvd18zIiwicGFkZGluZ1RvcCI6IjMwIiwicGFkZGluZ0JvdHRvbSI6IjAiLCJib3JkZXJUb3BXaWR0aCI6IiIsImJvcmRlclRvcENvbG9yIjoiIiwiYm9yZGVyQm90dG9tV2lkdGgiOiIiLCJib3JkZXJCb3R0b21Db2xvciI6IiIsInNlY3Rpb25TZXBhcmF0b3JUeXBlIjoibm9uZSIsInNlY3Rpb25TZXBhcmF0b3JTdHlsZSI6IiIsImV4dHJhcyI6eyJhbmltYXRpb25FZmZlY3QiOiIiLCJhbmltYXRpb25EZWxheSI6IiJ9LCJyb3dTY3JvbGxGaXhlZFBvc2l0aW9uIjoibm9uZSIsImFkZG9uIjp7fX0=”>
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]Often times grip is a bit overlooked and not given sufficient focus and attention before moving on to other shooting fundamentals/skills.
We have worked extremely hard to put this material together and I’m very proud to have the opportunity to provide this information to you.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
- Always remember to train safely. Adapting the live fire training rules will ensure we can maintain a 100% safety record when training with the SIRT.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_shadow=”light” left_padding=”50″ width=”500″]
- All guns are always loaded. Treat the SIRT like a live fire gun. Don’t point it at other people unless you are following strict Force on Force Safety Protocol.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. Always have awareness where you are pointing the SIRT.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target. This is one of the best safety training you can do with your SIRT. Be sure the trigger is off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it. Have a good ballistic backstop when training. So just in case somehow a live fire gun got in your training space, a discharged bullet will be caught in the target area where you are training.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]Grip Establishment Issues: 08 of 17
Video Time: 1:12s
Know the common issues with establishing a grip.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]