Grip Establishment New
The key is getting the index finger the support and quickly at consistent location trigger guard so the support hand can “roll” into that consistent location.
div style=’padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:0px;border-top-width:px;border-top-style:solid;border-top-color:;border-bottom-width:px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:;’ class=”row three-columns cf ui-sortable section ” id=”le_body_row_3″ data-style=”eyJlbGVtZW50SWQiOiJsZV9ib2R5X3Jvd18zIiwicGFkZGluZ1RvcCI6IjMwIiwicGFkZGluZ0JvdHRvbSI6IjAiLCJib3JkZXJUb3BXaWR0aCI6IiIsImJvcmRlclRvcENvbG9yIjoiIiwiYm9yZGVyQm90dG9tV2lkdGgiOiIiLCJib3JkZXJCb3R0b21Db2xvciI6IiIsInNlY3Rpb25TZXBhcmF0b3JUeXBlIjoibm9uZSIsInNlY3Rpb25TZXBhcmF0b3JTdHlsZSI6IiIsImV4dHJhcyI6eyJhbmltYXRpb25FZmZlY3QiOiIiLCJhbmltYXRpb25EZWxheSI6IiJ9LCJyb3dTY3JvbGxGaXhlZFBvc2l0aW9uIjoibm9uZSIsImFkZG9uIjp7fX0=”>
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]Having grip that feels great is a good start, but how do we consistently establish a grip? This video goes in some key points on how to establish your grip so you can consistently establish that rock solid grip to hit that first shot on target by the feel of the gun and return the barrel to the same location shot after shot.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
- Always remember to train safely. Adapting the live fire training rules will ensure we can maintain a 100% safety record when training with the SIRT.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_shadow=”light” left_padding=”50″ width=”500″]
- All guns are always loaded. Treat the SIRT like a live fire gun. Don’t point it at other people unless you are following strict Force on Force Safety Protocol.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. Always have awareness where you are pointing the SIRT.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target. This is one of the best safety training you can do with your SIRT. Be sure the trigger is off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it. Have a good ballistic backstop when training. So just in case somehow a live fire gun got in your training space, a discharged bullet will be caught in the target area where you are training.
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]Grip Establishment: 07 of 17
Video Time: 1:59s
A good final grip is fine, but we need to learn how to consistently establish that solid grip.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]