Grip Related Sub Topics
Learning isn’t a single path. We all want to drill down on subtopics at appropriate times as curiosity grabs us. This video provides links for additional information related to appropriate subtopics.
div style=’padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:0px;border-top-width:px;border-top-style:solid;border-top-color:;border-bottom-width:px;border-bottom-style:solid;border-bottom-color:;’ class=”row three-columns cf ui-sortable section ” id=”le_body_row_3″ data-style=”eyJlbGVtZW50SWQiOiJsZV9ib2R5X3Jvd18zIiwicGFkZGluZ1RvcCI6IjMwIiwicGFkZGluZ0JvdHRvbSI6IjAiLCJib3JkZXJUb3BXaWR0aCI6IiIsImJvcmRlclRvcENvbG9yIjoiIiwiYm9yZGVyQm90dG9tV2lkdGgiOiIiLCJib3JkZXJCb3R0b21Db2xvciI6IiIsInNlY3Rpb25TZXBhcmF0b3JUeXBlIjoibm9uZSIsInNlY3Rpb25TZXBhcmF0b3JTdHlsZSI6IiIsImV4dHJhcyI6eyJhbmltYXRpb25FZmZlY3QiOiIiLCJhbmltYXRpb25EZWxheSI6IiJ9LCJyb3dTY3JvbGxGaXhlZFBvc2l0aW9uIjoibm9uZSIsImFkZG9uIjp7fX0=”>
For example, there is a bit of a debate whether to have straight arms are bent arms. We have a working project to test out straight first been arms on brand-new shooters. As can imagine, these types of test take time but we can send you what we’ve learned when we’re done![/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
- Always remember to train safely. Adapting the live fire training rules will ensure we can maintain a 100% safety record when training with the SIRT.
- All guns are always loaded. Treat the SIRT like a live fire gun. Don’t point it at other people unless you are following strict Force on Force Safety Protocol.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. Always have awareness where you are pointing the SIRT.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target. This is one of the best safety training you can do with your SIRT. Be sure the trigger is off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it. Have a good ballistic backstop when training. So just in case somehow a live fire gun got in your training space, a discharged bullet will be caught in the target area where you are training.
Video Time: 0:54s
This short video discusses other topics related to grip.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]